integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Heyys everyone..Juz done my hist assignment 3 and 4--yes, all in one go. My hands ache so terribly and boy does my head hurt. haix..I have had a lot of problems recently. I dun noe why or how these little things turned into problems, now do i noe how to solve them. All I know is that they are probs, and i am far away from getting them solved. haix..Today got 2 hrs class contact time sia. Had to learn bout CPF and do some survey and nominate SCs. Haix..The CPF thingy was a great failure. After all of it, i dont even know wad it stands for. Did the class SC thingy too. Will keep my votes secret. haha..dun noe why leh, recently i have really been feeling the stress, there's guides UG camp next week, there's the whole chairperson thingy and boy does that exhaust me. Shouting at the class everytime. I get sick of it. Running about, going for courses. I guess its a huge responsibility, and I certainly will try my best, but i really dont know how long I can last, I'm already starting to tire. God help me.
And there's the whole backstabbing thing. Haix..I dun noe but i sec sch, everyone seems to be backstabbing one another and joing 'clicks' and wad not. I cant get used to all this. I cant do it. I cant reach the finishing line. Someone guide me, pls.
Got my results slip today as well. Average got 76 lar..still manageable, but a little sad cuz hist got below average. I juz cant seem to fig out the whole thing about sources. I'm feeling miserable, and that headache wont help much. Neither will panadol. Juz had a fight with my mum. She was like..DUN PLAY COMP LAR..and i was like i wann!! Then with the slip of the tongue, i was like..Go and die! I didnt mean it and now she's all mad at me. When will al this madness end? When?
JM OUT.